Installing running boards - Chevy HHR Network

"How To" Tutorial Library - Installing running boards - I installed a set of running boards today. Instructions and all needed parts are ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Chevy HHR: Problems & Solutions - Edmunds Forums

Hi I'm new to this board and I just got a new HHR LT sport red mettallic with automatic, 2.4 engine, alluminum wheels and foglights.

Need Help with My 2009 HHR Running Boards : r/Chevy - Reddit

I Recently Purchased some HHR Running Boards form a Junk yard they are in unbelievable condition I'm gong to have them painted and put on ...

Powered running board install | Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra ...

A forum community dedicated to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance ...

O.T. - Anyone driving a Chevy HHR? | [DFO] Drum Forum

We have an '09 and love it. The running boards are essential if you live where there is slush and ice etc. Chevy should have known better...

Chevy HHR: Problems & Solutions - Page 2 - Edmunds Forums

My HHR is now scheduled for Paint and Running Boards at no expense to me. ... G.M. will not ... My husband installed and Airaid Intake into our HHR.

chevy HHR fan install | Ford Explorer Forums

i took and drill two holes on the top and two on the bottom and put bolts through it into the top and bottom lip that on the radiator.i installed this on an all ...

hhr possible conversion? - The 1947 - 67-72 Chevy Trucks

The sides of the HHR seem to pick up stone chips from stones/debris thrown up by the tires - so running boards are a good idea. The HHR is a ...